Welcome to the CDI for Psychiatry
If you are interested in the CDI for Bipolar Disorder,
please visit www.cdibipolar.org.
The Research Career Development Institute (CDI) for Psychiatry is a multi-faceted longitudinal training experience for young psychiatrists and Ph.D. researchers interested in successful research careers in academic psychiatry.
The CDI for Psychiatry includes:
- a comprehensive program of career and skills self-assessment,
- individualized career goal setting,
- an expense-paid four-day workshop,
- structured long-distance career mentoring and goal tracking,
- webinars (online meetings) and tutorials, and
- a multi-tiered program evaluation.
The program is geared toward individuals who have just completed research training or are very early in the initial faculty appointment.
Participants in the program have a unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of senior faculty and mentors from the University of Pittsburgh, Stanford University, the National Institute of Mental Health, and past CDI participants.
NCDEU New Investigator Award Program
The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology and NCDEU New Investigator Award Committee are seeking applicants for the 2013 NCDEU New Investigator Award Program.
Welcome back, 2012 CDI participants! You can log in using the Log In button above.