Welcome to the CDI for Psychiatry
The Research Career Development Institute (CDI) for Psychiatry is a multi-faceted longitudinal training experience for young psychiatrists and PhD researchers interested in successful research careers in academic psychiatry.
The CDI for Psychiatry includes:
- a comprehensive program of career and skills self-assessment,
- individualized career goal setting,
- an expense-paid four-day workshop,
- structured long-distance career mentoring and goal tracking,
- webinars (online meetings) and tutorials, and
- a multi-tiered program evaluation.
The program is geared toward individuals who have just completed research training or are very early in the initial faculty appointment.
Participants in the program have a unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of senior faculty and mentors from the University of Pittsburgh, Stanford University, the National Institute of Mental Health, and CDI alumni.
There are no webinars scheduled at this time.