Welcome to the CDI for Psychiatry
If you are interested in the CDI for Bipolar Disorder,
please visit www.cdibipolar.org.
The Research Career Development Institute (CDI) for Psychiatry is a multi-faceted longitudinal training experience for young psychiatrists and PhD researchers interested in successful research careers in academic psychiatry.
The CDI for Psychiatry includes:
- a comprehensive program of career and skills self-assessment,
- individualized career goal setting,
- an expense-paid four-day workshop,
- structured long-distance career mentoring and goal tracking,
- webinars (online meetings) and tutorials, and
- a multi-tiered program evaluation.
The program is geared toward individuals who have just completed research training or are very early in the initial faculty appointment.
Participants in the program have a unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of senior faculty and mentors from the University of Pittsburgh, Stanford University, the National Institute of Mental Health, and CDI alumni.
Class of 2015: June 17, 2015, 2 p.m. EDT